Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Seeking:

Acquaintances who are willing to bump into each other occasionally. Naked. With our crotches.


My gods, how I love Questionable Content. I truly do. I wish I'd had those kinds of acquaintances when I was in college. Oh wait! I *am* in college! I knew karma had to smile on me at some point!

In all seriousness though. So the asshat over the weekend notwithstanding, I suppose I'm doing alright, aside from a slight case of the "damn, I need to get laid". Which I'll probably get around to doing shortly. Maybe all the people who kept telling Stacey that night at the bar that all she needed to do to get over Phillip was get under someone else. Maybe they were right? I'm beginning to think that perhaps they had the correct idea. I didn't think so at the time, of course that might have had something to do with the fact that I didn't agree with the amount of alcohol she had in her system.

My personal opinion on deep emotional attachments is that they can go take a hike, but that's been my long-standing opinion. I'm a little bummed that I won't be watching football this season, because I never got around to getting that HD antenna for my TV, so I can't bring in the games, and the season or pre-season stuff all kicked off. Kind of sucks. But I suppose I've been busy enough that I wouldn't be watching it all that often anyway. It's crossed my mind a couple of times recently that it might be nice to be able to watch the election coverage, or the debates, but I can always watch them online. I'm torn though, because sometimes it feels like I'm cut off from what goes on in the world, even though I have internets. It's very peculiar.

Oh, ha. I got summoned for jury duty. LOL.

Oh, yes. And I called Phillip's phone when his suicide blogs went back online and realized it's been disconnected. I think I was going to give one more last-ditch effort at repairing that breach, but that more or less established neatly for me that he was fine now, and had someone else to make sure he was okay. That's good, and I'm sure he wouldn't have shut the phone down if his girlfriend wasn't taking good care of him now. He knew I'd be there if he needed me, and he obviously doesn't now. I'm glad things worked out for him, that was all I really wanted for him in the first place, once I got past the anger and resentment. He wanted it so badly, that I'm glad he finally is happy. Perhaps now I'll sleep again, knowing that he's safe. That'll be good :)

Okay, goodnight internets. Sweet dreams.

No comments: