Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oops

Maybe I was wrong, and things aren't sunshine and roses for Phil. Public apology if that's the case, I wasn't trying to piss anyone off, I actually was happy for him. I don't have an ax to grind anymore. But as I said a while back, I still keep an eye on his blog, and he seems to be running fast and furious at the moment, and is frustrated at someone's arrogance. If that was me for something, then I guess I apologize for whatever I did this time. Although to be fair, I don't figure he gives a fuck about me anymore, so chances are it's not me. But in the interest of not picking up anymore negative karma points for that entire thing?

There ya go.

While I'm still pretty stressed about some stuff lately, I don't think I'd want to have to go through life with a fuck the world attitude. While my circle of friends has gotten a lot smaller, and I'm a lot more cautious about who I trust anymore in the last few months? If I'm hurting, I'm still going to go and simply ask for help, and someone to talk to.

I won't work myself into a frustrated manic fit over anything, not anymore. I know who can help me, and I'll damned well ask at this point, to keep my mental stability in check. Life is easier that way. I'm not so stubborn as to fall down into a pit of despair, and end up twisted first. I've learned better.

Where was I going with that? Fuck, I don't even remember. I have to go and find my shoes, I was supposed to be somewhere like a half hour ago.

No comments: