Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Damn the man can *cook*!

I can't even remember the last time a man cooked me dinner, so thank you Stewie :) And seriously, the man can cook. It was so sweet of him, too, he even helped to clean up the kitchen, because he told me that it would be rude to leave it all messy.

But we had a good time, and I'm glad that he came to play with me. It's such a nice way to spend the afternoon and night, with someone who can stimulate my mind and everything else, because he's such good company. I have to give him that, there's never any shortage of stuff to do with Stewie, we can fill ten hours without any effort at all. And all without ever turning on a television.

God, how I love that. The ability to spend that much time with someone, and know that my company is valued, and enjoyed. I know I certainly enjoy his.

I just took him home at around eleven something o'clock, which was cool, because now I need to go and do the homework that I've been putting off since two this afternoon, and pretend that I enjoy homework more than fucking off all day today. But alas, it must be done.

Anyhow...Thanks Stew.

'Nite.

No comments: