Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NSFW? Penis enlargement

At the request of one of my readers, I'll preface this one with NSFW, because it might not be. So I'm scanning what I get as spam in my inbox today, and it dawned on me that I get three primary types of spam email. I get ads for painkiller narcotics from various places, I get a ton of spam from universities and scholarship stuff, and I get ads for "Grow your p3n0r NOW NOW NOW" or "do you want a better sex life"?

Now what amuses me the most about this, is that I can't figure out how I got onto all of these mailing lists. The medication/painkiller ones make sense. The educational spam sites make sense. But all of the penile enlargement and have a better sex life, etc? I've been getting them for the last six to eight months, and I never surf around on pr0n sites, and I don't buy that kind of thing online, and thank you, but I've never had partners who need "penis enlargement" or "erectile enhancement" or any of the other things...

Which makes me wonder who signed me up for all this bullshit spam, and thought that whoever I was sleeping with at the time was going to be having trouble in the sack. Because honestly? None of them are bad in bed. Good lays, matter of fact.

For everything I have to say about being jerks or whatever, they're good in bed. I wouldn't have kept fucking them if they weren't. So whoever signed me up for the spam must have gotten the shaft in some other way...perhaps it isn't that the men were the problem?

C'est la vie. But yeah. I continue on my way, and I smile with bemusement at my inbox when that stuff shows up, because really, I don't want or need anything to keep my partner hard. I don't need him to "grow three inches!", and I don't really see a need for the secrets to a better sexual experience. I've got that down pat.

Essentially? Rod "A", slot "B", rinse. Repeat. Throw in really good oral sex, with a fun, willing, excited partner, who enjoys what she's doing. Make sure to have both parties not be able to keep their hands off each other, and cue up clothes falling to the floor on a regular basis, i.e., at least 5 days a week, more often if possible. There should be blow jobs a minimum of four days a week, ladies, if anyone wants my opinion. And a blow job isn't worthwhile if it doesn't last at least a half an hour, preferably longer. You're supposed to be worshiping that particular piece of equipment, not trying to avoid it. This is something you're doing to show that you enjoy yourself, and what you do for him. It's not degrading, and it's not "yucky". Try it, it's tasty and fun! And no, this is not "I'll do it for him, but I better be getting something in return." If that's your attitude? You're doing it wrong.

Anyhoo. I guess I still figure these days that sex isn't supposed to be self-centered. It's about pleasing your partner, and about sharing, and being an equal participant in an activity both parties should enjoy. There isn't a scorecard, and you should care enough about your partner to want them to be satisfied. And if both people are devoted to that goal, in equal measure, then everything should be awesome. You should be learning what turns the other person on, and how to make them feel the very best they can, every time. Because that's important, and should never be neglected. You should know someone well enough, and trust them enough, to be willing to speak up, and say "hey, let's try this", or "I'd like you to do that to me". And if you can't, or won't, then perhaps that isn't the right partner for you. Because trust is a big deal, especially if you're willing to be naked and exposed with someone.

Perhaps I'll pick up this topic again later, right now? I have beasts to slay, and dinner to cook, among other things to do tonight :)

Catch everybody on the flip side.

No comments: