Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks for the interest, everyone

Yesterday I had 7726 hits on my blog. Today, when I logged in? There were 7819. Thanks for the interest everyone is showing in what I have to say. I have to admit I do appreciate knowing that everyone is reading.

I went and picked up the first in a series of medication pickups today, and catastrophic coverage does indeed mean that I don't have co-pays through the end of the year. 'Chelle and I both sat and held our breath waiting for the pharmacy tech to ask me for money, which she didn't. So yay for that.

And yay for discovering that I can get pure maple syrup for a decent price, because I had a craving for maple & brown sugar oatmeal, and discovered that what I have in my refrigerator is *not* maple syrup. Eww. I now have it, and will probably have that for dinner.

Okay, that's it for right now, I need to go and do some housekeeping around here. But again, thanks for the interest, I always appreciate knowing that people stop by and read what I have to say.

No comments: