Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ouch :(

And it's not a minor ouch, it's kind of a major ouch :(

I think I may have overdone it, a little. Well. A lot. Sort of. Maybe. Yeah, okay, so yes, I know I did. I have a new trampoline, and that's all well and good. Yay? Except that in amongst my bouncy-bouncy-bouncy, I then decided after a couple of hours of that, that going swimming was a fabulous idea.

And it isn't even so much that I went and swam laps or anything. It's more that I walked out to the far pool, climbed in and out of the pool and the spa a couple of times, and then walked back to the apartment. And did laundry. All day. And cleaned the kitchen. And moved some boxes. And stuff.

All of which, this morning, has ended up with me sitting here, wanting to cry, because now I hurt, and it's not a little kind of hurt, it's a massive I think I probably should just go crawl into a bottle of pain medication sort of hurt, because I was an idiot, and yes, I did it to myself, but I hurt like hell, and this blows, kind of thing.

I hate being an idiot that way. Part of it was that I wanted to clean off the computer desk, and take pictures of the Mac/PC shot, so I could upload it. Which would have been easy/peasy, except my digital battery was dead...and I couldn't find the charger. So I had to find the box. So I had to move the boxes. You see the progression here, right? I did end up finding the box, the charger, and take the photos. And swim. And bouncy-bouncy-bouncy. And do dishes. And laundry. And I felt more or less okay, last night...

And then I woke up this morning, feeling sort of like my muscles are made of concrete. And just to add insult to injury? I'll probably go use the trampoline in spite of myself, because I don't think it's completely in my best interest to skip a day of exercise, just because I'm sore. I don't want my legs to expect a day off like that. I want to build up the muscles there, because, damnit, I *want* to have a nice bubble shaped ass, with good tone to it, instead of just a bubble shaped ass. Which is going to involve exercise, whether I like it or not.

Bouncy-bouncy-bouncy. But it's not altogether easy, when everything hurts.

My ankle still isn't healed right, either, which means I'm going to need to get some kind of brace for it, because I'm tediously sick of having to wrap it with an ace wrap, which takes a lot longer than I like, and one of the permanent type braces would simply be faster and more effective at this point, than the daily wrapping of a bandage.

Damn, and I need to go grocery shopping soon to. Craptastic. I really need to start writing that down on a list. I think I'm out of milk again. Or was it bagels? Sigh. And I think I wanted bananas. Or something. I'm sure I'll remember at some point. Maybe I'll wander over and get it later tonight. Food is good, right? OH! That's right, I wanted to get the stuff for cabbage rolls! Yay! Sissa and Grandma Kitty gave me the recipe, and I wanted to try and make them in the crockpot, and I need ingredients! Damn, I knew I was forgetting *something*.

Oh. Yeah. And I might as well post the update on here too, as it's out in the open elsewhere as well now. Yes, I'm playing World of Warcraft, and have been for quite some time. About three months now. Since the beginning of July? Thereabouts. Make no mistake, I'm not even vaguely trying to hide who I am, or anything else about the fact that I'm there. To the point of being Cryssallia and/or Cryssannia as a player. My other 'toon is Jessamyn, but it's not a big enough level to make it onto the Armory listings. My pet, as I'm a hunter everywhere I play? Is either a cat named Esbat or Ezzie, or a cat named Rory, depending on which one I have stabled at any given time. I play. Sissa and Shawn play. Danny plays, and will be transferring in to the realm I'm on. Chelle plays. Ryan is re-activating his account next month, to transfer over to where I'm playing. I have a fair amount of friends and I'm enjoying the hell out of the game, now that I've discovered that it wasn't that the game itself sucks, it's that my stupid brain tumor made it impossible for me to play it. That was why I hated it so much. I no longer hate it, now that my visual processing centers *work*. In much the same way I always enjoyed MMUD, I like WoW.

Okay, having gotten that out of the way, I have essays to outline, discussion boards to update on, forums to peruse, and people to harass. And a counselor to call.

More updates soon!

No comments: