Sunday, September 14, 2008

NSFW - quickies, sex, orgasms!

Okay, so on the topic of quickies, basic screwing in general, and all the fun that can be had therein, I've been pondering lately what's "normal" for duration in sex. I've got a new partner now, and I'd been discussing lately what the average time for a man is, and we were talking about it. I guess I've been lucky for the most part, and I guess my luck is apparently going to continue to hold.

I cannot imagine screwing someone whose idea of sex was going to be, on a regular basis, a 3-7 minute session. And I've been informed that's "average". I scoffed, and was then informed that, no, really! That's not including about 5 minutes worth of foreplay or whatever, but that's about it. Expect it to be about a 15 minute event.

So I went looking, and pulled up my good old friend MetaFilter, and AskMeFi, as always, provided me with what I wanted to know. The Bedroom Mamba Questions-and-Answershas an entire page worth of various people's opinions, including this very pertinent article on coitus that's a little dry but that definitely boils down the facts to 7.9 minutes, and 100-500 thrusts per encounter. Now granted, it's an appalling statistic. I'm dismayed in the extreme!

And now that my flexibility is getting better, and my *ahem*, creativity is increasing, I'm enjoying the hell out of trying new things, since I can get a little more freaky, and I'm loving it. So I'd be all kinds of disappointed if my partner could only manage a 7.9 minute session, and 500 thrusts before he blew his load! WTF?!

And then there was this shiny beauty about a quickie, that just had me laughing my ass off, and I'm totally going to cap it completely, because it was the most classic thing I've seen in days of a description of a quickie, and I'm going to try it out if I can, because honestly? That sounds like it would be *absolutely amazing*:


Different strokes, and then some. Me? I consider a quickie to be when you're both so lust-crazed you can't get the clothes off without tearing and she's wet and you're hard in seconds flat and it's all hands and tongues and gasps and you slide in like butter off a hot knife and she nearly comes on the spot and you both buck and rut like fiends and come like a plane crash after less than a minute.

No comments: