Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Google Chrome

The new browser is out from google, and it's called google chrome. It looks pretty cool, and I've been seeing it all over the place. The link above has a neat webcomic explaining how it works, and what the point of it is, and why it's better than everything else currently. I'm debating whether or not to grab it, and in the end I most likely will give it a shot. I saw it on three different sites in the last half an hour, which tells me that by tomorrow morning, it'll be all over like white on rice.

I am exhausted. My joints are screaming at me in protest, I think it's the weather swing, but I hurt like hell. And there's nothing I can do about it, which kind of sucks. I need a damn hug, and I flat-out refuse to go and find one, from anyone, because I'm feeling pissy at everyone tonight.

I'm also having trouble breathing because either my asthma is flaring up, or the stupid allergies are being a bastard, either of which sucks. I think I'm just going to eat something and go pass out. I need to go and get milk, and honestly I'm too tired to even care enough to run across the street and get that. And I hate that.

If anyone cares, I'm going to be more or less incommunicado tomorrow, because I have a ton of studying I need to get done, and I need to finish editing some stuff, and so I'll probably have the phones shut down for the majority of the day. Leave messages if it's of dire importance, otherwise just assume I'm tied up working.

G'nite.

No comments: