Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thank you Brody, it's cocktastic!

Okay, so anyone who reads Brody's blog from here will see that I did indeed sit and discuss lesbians this morning with her, and the perfect male penis specimen. Yeah, so our conversations over tea and breakfast tend to run the gamut, and this morning due to a slight case of, well, horny, we ended up discussing sex and the various aspects of perfectly aesthetically pleasing cocks. The truth is, I've only come across a couple that I personally considered beautiful. And only one that fascinated me to the point that I just could not keep my hands (mouth, anything else) off of it.

I suppose I could write poetry for it. And I might. That would be some funny shit. Poetry about Phil's Perfect Penis. That'd be classic. Most men think that their equipment is the best thing ever, but honestly, it's just not true. Sure, yay, look there's a cock there. But they're not all that interesting for the most part. What was it Holly told me once? "You can make me cum, that doesn't make you God?" And I thought it was hilarious. I guess it's a line from a movie, but I hadn't seen it, so I was amused.

But for Phil? His was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and I could have sat there and admired the sheer male perfection of it for hours. I understand why artists choose to sculpt such things, because a cock can be silky and sweet, and hard and soft and such a myriad of things, all at the same time. It's an unending, fascinating toy, and a wonderfully complex tool, all at once.

Add in a man who knows exactly how to utilize what he has? And yes, stars shine, and music plays, and whatever it is, ladies, that all those ridiculous authors are writing about? There it is.

Don't get me wrong, any man who takes some time to make his partner happy is a good man. But something about a man with that perfectly aesthetically soft silky penis fascinates me. Because I will sit and worship that thing all day long. As I, unfortunately, proved time and again. It was like a sickness, how much I wanted it. And if given the chance, I'd probably do it again, because I couldn't help it. The idea of it makes my head spin, and works me up.

Damn Brody for even getting me started on thinking about it.

So that's my thought for the day. Cocks in all their glory, and Phillip's in particular. Long may it...stay hard? I hope someone appreciates it. I certainly did.

No comments: