Sunday, September 28, 2008

A coke whoring smile? What?

I'm betting that was read to me wrong. At least, I sincerely hope so. Because if you're advertising that you're a coke whore, you must be in worse shape that even I thought. Of course...you might be willing to advertise it, so who knows. Or it might be that you drink so much coke, or used so much coke once upon a time that maybe that was just the natural state of things, so coke and smiles go hand in hand. Far be it from me to knock anyone for thinking that a smile with coke is wrong?

Meh. I'm kind of feeling under the weather, so I'm a little bit out of it, and I might kind of be rambling around in a circle, and thought that a coke whoring smile struck me as funny. Almost as funny as being begged to stop whatever the hell it is that I'm supposedly doing these days. Although I hear that's been changed back to the very satisfied back in business, or whatever the fuck it's set to right now. I should probably go look, except that I don't know what her last name is, and I don't have her as a friend. Ah, well. Too bad, so sad, etc.

Well, I got sent home from school on Saturday, due to a slight case of being green, and contagious. That was, um. Saturday morning at around 9 a.m. Then it was around Sunday noon, when I was awake again. There were sixteen missed calls on my phone. I guess people noticed I was missing? I returned those. Brody brought me pot pie, which I'm currently eating, (it's very nom nom nom, btw) and I've drank about four pots of tea, and about a quart of Gatorade, which is nasty, but is at least replacing fluid. And I'm not throwing up, which is good.

If I'm not feeling completely like a human by Tuesday, I'll take my ass down to St. Agnes, and let them do their trick with IVs and drugs, etc. So everyone can stop worrying, and calling people who *should not be bothered*. Okay? Danny, I apologize, as I have no doubt you still read this, and it won't happen again. I yelled, and made it very clear that no one should have gotten hold of you in the first place. Everyone definitely gets the point now. And Phillip? Good call on the whole changing of your phone number thing. I'm guessing at this point Danny probably wishes he could, except that his is a work assigned number.

For future reference? No matter how worried any of you guys get about me? If I say I'm not feeling well, and I'm going to sleep? I'll be sleeping for possibly several *days*. It might take that long for me to resurface. Don't go thinking I've died. I know how to take care of myself. If I thought I was in imminent danger, I would have gone directly to the hospital, not to bed. I'm not stupid, alright? In much the same way if I figure I'm not going to get any better within a couple of days, I'll haul my ass to the hospital then. I'm not a complete idiot, and I'm aware there's no one here to take care of me. I do just fine on my own these days. Stop worrying. I appreciate the idea, but I'll be fine.

Now, what was I saying before I veered off into being sick? Oh, yeah. Pot pie. Thanks Brody. It was good, and now, I'm gonna go read a couple of chapters for Speech, take the quizzes, and probably go back to sleep, which means I will most likely not be answering the phone again. G'nite.

1 comment:

The Baroness Von SmartyPants said...

Glad ya liked it. There should be enough to keep ya fed for a few days. Oh, and I baked a ton of pumpkin muffins last night. Don't know if you have any interest or not.

Get some sleepies, and feel better.