Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Random quotes

"You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had...Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, just remember life goes on..."

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You have to decide who is worth the pain."

"What's meant to be? Will always find it's way."

"I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures never replaces having been there, memories good or bad will always bring tears, and words can never replace these feelings."

"Because I'm fighting like hell for you, and I don't plan on giving up. All I want is for me and you to be the way we were. Friends."

"I'd agree with you. But then we'd *both* be wrong."

"Of course I love you. And trying to explain why that is, is like trying to explain how water tastes. Completely impossible."

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I know that you're the only one I truly love, and I can't let you go."

"Some things are just better when they suck. Vaccuums. Gay men. Women."

No comments: