Saturday, August 30, 2008

How *NOT* to get laid:

Step by step instruction guide gentlemen:

Ask a female out on a date. Meet your date for dinner, have a nice, leisurely meal, and enjoy good conversation on a broad range of topics. Eat good chinese food. Pick up the bill, pay for dinner. Everything's going good here so far!

Walk outside discussing whether or not to go to a local coffeehouse, or to perhaps have dessert somewhere.

*Take a package of condoms out of your pocket and say "Shall we go back to my hotel now or later?"* As though that is a given as the end result of a first date.

Queue *furious* date who then ditches you without another word, and refuses to answer the phone, and will then never speak to you or have further communication with you of any type.

This is a sure-fire way to guarantee you won't be getting laid by said female. Ever.

I suppose I should simply be grateful he doesn't know where I live and can't stalk me, and that I was able to get away unscathed for more than my pride. Why the hell are men jerks, and why did he figure I would be paying for my half of dinner with sex? WTF??

No comments: