Saturday, August 2, 2008

Benadryl and avoidance

It's 8:16 p.m., I'm taking Benadryl and my cat, and going to bed. I plan to spend a substantial amount of time sleeping, until I feel like a passable human again, or at least somewhat civil. Or at least have the ability to fake it. The house phone and both cells have the ringers off, whilst I stay in my allergy-drug-induced coma for the foreseeable future.

Don't bother me, because at this point, the entire world can collapse for all I care, and I still won't answer the phone, and it won't matter who you are, I still won't pick it up, or answer the front door.

And that would include Danny, Phillip, and everybody else at this point. I just want to sleep, and be left alone. All of you seem to think that I'd grab the phone or the door frantically for certain people, primarily those two, and at this point? Even they wouldn't get the time of day. So don't go thinking it's personal. I just want to be left alone.

Goodnight.

No comments: