Monday, January 12, 2009

So I'd like to blame Corey

For my newest playlist of music. It's all his fault. LOL.

If he hadn't been blaring it throughout the raids recently, I wouldn't have it stuck in my head, and I wouldn't in turn be subjecting everyone who logs into my blog to it. So, blame Corey. Muhahahaha.

In other news, school starts...oh, today. And while yes, I should be sleeping, I'm not. However, I have logged in and done more than half of this week's assignment, so it's not as bad as it could be. And I have to go to FCC tomorrow, because one of my professors is the sucktastic, and listed a book wrong, which means I need to buy a different one. Craptastic for the lose. And no choice, because I have to have it like, now, and there's nowhere else to get it this soon. Such is life.

Other than that, I'm gonna head to bed, and attempt to sleep if I can stop being wired with happy because school's back in session, and that means something can go back to normal now. Yippee!

No comments: