Friday, January 23, 2009

It's SexyTime!

Hehe, actually that's someone's profile name on OKcupid, well, not the entire name, but part of it, and it amuses the hell out of me, and I told him so when he messaged me. Who would have thought that I could have so much fun on a site that's geared for meeting people and making friends or dating? I didn't, actually. But as it turns out, I'm having a lot of fun there. I've met several people who are fun, and interesting, and some who are just plain freaky. It takes all kinds, right?

For whatever reason, I evidently seem to attract a lot of 40-50 year old "good Christian" men, who "love the Lord", even though my profile clearly states that I'm not Christian. It's pretty funny. And it also clearly states I'm not looking for relationships and I'm only there for friends and penpals.

But whatever, I'm still having fun.

Oh. Yes. Must can has a cheezeburgers *with fries* :P

Love, me!

No comments: