Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm tired. Oh, so tired. I'm tired, and wired, and grey.

Ok, that was terrible, even for me. But whatever. I actually am tired. And in the middle of a shitty lupus flare, brought on by stress. Yay, stress! It makes the world turn! Ain't life fun?

But school is back in session, and I'm glad of that, and think classes are going to be ones I enjoy. Or at least, so I say now, as they get rolling, and will probably be cursing roundly later on, when I'm buried under term papers, and tearing out my hair. That's okay though. Right now, I'm happy that it's back in session.

And I'm going to sleep. I think. I hope. If I can.

No nightmares, right? *RIGHT*?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orange oil helps bring happy thoughts. But it stains, so don't go soaking your pillow in it, lol! Just a little on a cloth, a sniff from the bottle, or a sachet somewhere. Although sometimes lemon or grapefruit are preferred by people, I find that grapefruit, after being smelled for a while, for some reason begins to smell like b.o. Or maybe I'm weird and my armpits smell like grapefruit? That'd be hard to explain.