Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ahhhh-CHOOO

Yes, that is the sound of me sneezing. And it sucks. I'm not dying or anything. At least, not yet. Of course, I might end up begging somebody to come and bring me my medical cards, because I'm a complete moron and forgot them. With all my nice organized lists? I left *those* in Fresno. And I don't need them, unless I have to go into an emergency room. So I might end up begging someone to bring them to me.

But not yet. For right now, it's just sneezing and misery. Oh yay. At least Bakersfield isn't a ridiculous distance away, right?

Other than that. I'm actually rather enjoying playing with the small baby-type things. And the menagerie of animals is kind of cool. There are ferrets here. Ferrets are neat. And OH MY LORD, Melissa bakes. And cooks. And did I mention she bakes?

People should come and visit me!

Anyhow. (sneeze)

No comments: