Saturday, February 9, 2008

*ahem*

There was pie. And coffee. And lots of visiting. And many children running amok. I feel like I should be dancing around singing "amok amok amok", only that would make me insane. Oh, wait. I'm there already.

Ezzie came out and looked over the small new munchkin, and deemed her acceptable, and we all moved on. The visit was wonderful, and it was great to see her.

I would have happily spent several more days catching up, but alas, bedtimes prevailed, and home they went. Yay for being close enough for day trips.

It's actually not as late as my body feels like it is. There's some other stuff going on with me right now, stuff that's making me a little more exhausted than I should actually be feeling, but I'll get better and stronger as time passes, and I know it.

I have to go see a doctor at the end of next week/beginning of the week after, and that will give me a complete checkup and tell me that everything is fine, and if it's not I'll get a more thorough checking out physically. I know how rundown I actually am, and the last couple of days have been really hard on my body, so I know that I can't keep pushing it like this. I'm only stubborn to a certain point, and I won't push it past that. I've gotten the appropriate lectures, and I'll be okay.

As tired as I am, and as horrible as I feel, this too shall pass. Nothing lasts forever.

**currently listening to: "Let her cry - Hootie & the Blowfish"**

1 comment:

Sissa said...

A lovely visit with great pie! And a super sweet little one, I had a blast!