Friday, February 6, 2009

omg Chicken and Dumplings!

Are currently becoming dumplings right now, actually, which is the yay, and the yummy, all at once. Fabulous :) And later tonight, there will enchiladas, and my life will be filled with food and happiness. And more yays. But tomorrow the small one will go home which kinda sucks :( And life will go back to normal, and I'll start making lists, and taking measurements, and figuring out the weeding process of what will be kept, and what will be donated/etc for the getting ready to move, to wherever I happen to end up, once the move is complete.

It's a dual-edged sword, that one.

I got a strange message today, from someone who has photos of an old friend, and some old pics of Monkey as a baby, which is neat, and I will happily accept the photos, because hey, pics are good. I didn't realize there were still any, which is good. And also telling me that the rumor-mill is in full grind. I corrected a few assumptions, and explained my current opinion on life, and told her she can make of it what she will.

I've been saying that a lot these days. In other news, the linguistics monster keeps trying to eat me, and I swear Freud might try to murder me in my sleep. Apparently, we have differentiating views on life, and I gather he doesn't like mine. So he keeps trying to slaughter me in my sleep. I shall prevail!

No comments: