Monday, February 9, 2009

Exhausted

I got more than a little bit over-extended today. It's almost midnight right now, and I just woke up. I've been out for almost 7 hours. I need to be more careful. I spent a part of my day today focusing and shielding at the same time, which is something I don't do often, and as a result, I was completely wiped. I didn't realize just how wiped, until I passed out, and didn't wake up.

Scared me, a little.

I've got a stack of homework to plod through this week, and a lot of errands I need to run amok and deal with, things I need to get in order. I've got to get in to see my doctor, and get some paperwork taken care of, among other things. I needed to wait out today because of the holiday, before I could handle anything.

Bill called today, which was nice, I hadn't heard from him in quite awhile, and talked to him for about half an hour, and catching up is always fun. Silly coffee addict :P I miss him.

I'm going to eat something, and go curl back up under some blankets, because I'm still freezing, and try to stay awake long enough to get some homework finished before I drop again. If I had energy drinks, I'd be drinking them right now.

3 comments:

Lezlie Tripathy said...

hope yu doin fine miss california
god bless

Controversy said...

Thanks Miss Love :) I appreciate it :)

Anonymous said...

And I know that my hubby was very happy to catch up with you too.