Monday, October 8, 2007

The picture below

That was taken on 'Chelle's camera phone a few nights ago, and I like it. It's actually pretty rare for me to see a picture of myself that I actually like, so I thought I'd post it. I had her send it to me, and decided to post it here.

She says she will photoshop it, but I like it just the way it is, so here it is.

It's been a very melancholy few days for me, and I can't really say that I see an end in sight. There are several conversations that I should be having that I keep not having. There are many things I should probably be dealing with that I'm not. I'm still not sleeping, not really.

I want to go to sleep and feel comforted and safe. I want to ask for that, and I can't quite bring myself to do it. I want a lot of things. I want to be as confident as I once was. I want to be able to remember things that I've lost, and I want to laugh.

I just want you...just for a little while...

No comments: