Friday, October 5, 2007

For what it's worth

Articulating my thoughts is always going to be easier for me if I don't have to get them expressed out loud. I tried. I hope it was enough. Even if it all falls apart now, and it seems as though that might happen, it was worth it. For me, it was worth it.

The world is spinning around me. The walls were closing in on me, and I'm still walking on quicksand, or so it feels. I'll survive, because that's what I do. Everything inside of me is breaking, and it hurts. And I'll still survive. I won't say don't worry about me, because you'll be concerned anyway. I'll remember, now. The things that I'd blocked off, I can remember some of them now. Thank you for returning some of the more precious memories. Thank you for giving me back some of myself...

i can see you
feel you
touch you
i could hold you forever
i am broken
bleeding
defeated
i have failed
i am crying
lost
lonely
i need you
i want you
but what will become of me now?

No comments: