Monday, May 28, 2007

I absolutely hate medical professionals.

Especially the ones who neglect to tell patients things that they *need* to know. Depo-provera has been recommended by the actual manufacturers to not be used for more than 3 years consecutively. I've never had any doctor tell me that. I've been on it for ballpark 10 years. So I've been sick for the last 24 hours or so, nauseous, headaches, some other stuff. Just annoying basic crap. But I couldn't figure out why I was feeling so miserable. So I went poking about. And remembered that I went off the shot. So I randomly went searching to see if maybe there were withdrawal symptoms? There are about a boatload. And a lot of other warning things that once again I've never had any doctor mention to me.

So in addition to being physically miserable, there's also the lovely aspects of hormone imbalance that has no estimated time frame for when it's over. Oh fucking yay.

So yes, pissiness all around.

Bah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Crys. I know the feeling though about being on that stupid shot for longer than the higher ups say we should. -hugs-