Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

I can't sleep. It's freaking one a.m., and I can't sleep. I *want* to be tired. But I'm not. I'm restless. Again.

What's going on these days? Let's see. Went to Nevada, my mom got married. Stayed in a posh hotel. Ate decent food. Even got a night in a posh suite at the posh hotel. Nice. Came home. Still restless. Stomach is upset. Stomach's been upset. *Still* freaking kicking the stupid birth control hormones out of my system.

Haven't seen my best friend in weeks, because either she's sick, or I'm sick, or neither of us is sick, but neither can drive. Her truck's engine took a dump. My seizures are preventing me from being comfortable behind the wheel.

Been fighting with the SO on a regular basis, because I'm restless and PMS'ing, none of which is his fault, but I can't turn the stupid switch inside my head off. My speech is scattered, my headaches are ongoing, and my cat is stupid.

Well, my cat is always stupid.

I'm going to go and sulk off somewhere in oblivion. Oh wait, can't, my stupid Xbox 360 is broken, and Microsoft are complete dickheads, which means they refuse to fix it, because they *think* someone tampered with it, because there's a scratch on the sticker behind the CHANGEABLE faceplate that implies someone might have opened the unit.

OK, rant over. Going to go and sulk elsewhere.

Update done for now. Back...tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posh hotel..that sounds awesome! and good food..yum! lucky chick. Hope ur feeling better soon though..hormones suck! ~AZ girl..aka Sara, aka me =)