Sunday, May 6, 2007

Just because I'm not a technogeek

Doesn't mean I'm a fucking idiot. Why can't you just listen to me? And possibly actually answer what it is that I'm asking, instead of treating me like an incompetent six year old who doesn't have a clue?

If I ask a specific question about the fucking computer, it means I have a decent idea of what I'm asking, and I'm not just fishing around in left field. When I *am* just trying to follow a concept, I FUCKING SAY THAT.

Stop treating me like I'm stupid, just because I can't dismantle a tower. Just for reference, I probably can put the damned thing together. Amazing what you can learn from a book.

If I want to know what type of tower you need, *THEN ANSWER THAT*. I'm not asking whether or not the stupid thing is going to match the color scheme, I'm asking what it needs in the way of a power supply. So don't treat me like an incompetent.

No comments: