Friday, May 4, 2007

Life isn't fair

Why? Huh? Just because things are going reasonably well? I didn't *do* anything special. Yay, I loaded a load of laundry into the freaking washing machine. Yahoo. And now, for no reason I can ascertain, the *right* side of my lower back has decided it hates me. Now, the left side *always* hates me. We have an agreement. It stays down to a tolerable level, and I don't drug it into unconsciousness. That agreement had been working just fine for me, until the stupid right side decided it wanted to get into the act.

So now I'm sitting here on my stupid chair, typing, because standing, leaning, moving, thinking, walking and basically breathing fucking hurts. And it's a nice steady throb, until I do something like breathe. At which point it escalates into stabby. Yay.

So I popped some painkillers and anti-inflammatories, and if those don't work, we'll see just what else I can come up with. In the end, it might be unconsciousness for me, since my right side doesn't have the same standing agreement as the left side.

Stupid body. Stupid back. Stupid health problems. It's not fair.

No comments: