Friday, May 25, 2007

Little birdies

Aww, how sad. So it's come to my attention that my blogspot has a very interested group reading my posts. How amusing for me, and how sad for them. I still post what I like, when I like. There hasn't really been anything for me to poke fun at in regard to them in a while, mostly because honestly, I don't care a whole lot. But hey, if they're going to do the equivalent of stalk my blogs, then it seems fair that they get what's coming to them.

Poor, unfortunately souls. It's sad, that's true. That one longing to be smarter, this one longing to be rich. That one wanted to get the girl, and guess what it do'd? (Yes, bad, I know). He got the girl, and the girl is nuts. Poor guy.

Not sure how it's got to feel, to be so desperate to be loved that you'll take whatever offers. I wouldn't know. Settling for someone to love me hasn't ever been something I needed to do.

Oh, shame on me. Being so cocky and egotistical. But it's true. I'm too smart to have fallen over the years into the desperation trap. I never particularly minded being alone, thus never had to settle for some poor schmuck to love me. Must suck to have to settle like that. It's bound to eat you up inside, dealing with something that you don't really want, just to not be alone.

I really am a bitch, right? I can hear you thinking it. And you know what? It's true, I'm quite a bitch. But that doesn't make it any less fun for me. See, I can afford to be snotty and cocky. I'm loved. I'm well taken care of. And I didn't have to settle for some half-wit lame brain to accomplish it. Yay for me. Bad for you.

Well, this little post has cheered me up some for the day. Being bad is just *so much fun*. I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoyed it. So, keep reading little birdies. If you're stupid enough to stalk me, you're also dumb enough to not realize that just walking away would have been the better choice.

Awwwww, poor little peanut. Shoo, now. Go have a nervous breakdown because someone was mean to you and mocked your poor, sad, pathetic little life.

See ya.

No comments: