Friday, May 11, 2007

Ranting

And that's what I'm doing. I actually sent out word to everyone who owes us money. And got back? There are a couple of people who I already knew simply don't have it. I assume that they'll get it to me as soon as they can, since I still have contact with those couple, and so I actually feel a little sympathy toward them.

But for the most part, I'm thoroughly sick of everybody. I didn't even get a response from some people. This is going to end up badly, I just know it. And I don't even feel bad at this point. I feel used and useless. Some friends I have, huh? Or I should probably have said "had".

I won't be even making the attempt to help out anybody again, ever. Which makes me actually feel really lousy inside, but what else can I do? Nothing. Helping out other people has done nothing at all in the end but have me end up miserable.

And I have to say, I'm tired of being miserable. Tired of worrying. Tired of even thinking about most of it. I obviously can't judge friends very well, with the exception of 'Chelle these days.

I didn't even want to get out of bed today. I just wanted to lay there and do nothing but sleep. I did get up, but even now, six hours later, I don't want to be awake. I'm too responsible to just take a bunch of drugs and keep sleeping, even when I want to. But man, that's depressing, that I want nothing more than to sleep until all my problems are solved.

How come I have to be the problem-solver? Why does it have to be me? Is there really no one else who can be the responsible one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let anyone get u down. They obviously r not worth it. Try concentrating on relaxation (whenever possible), clearing your mind of everything (think stillness), smiles, and friends who make u laugh. =) U desurve to be happy and not to carry any sort of baggage other people have put on you. Let it all go. Let them go. Smile again...I remember your beautiful smile =) -Sara =)

Anonymous said...

It gets so hard sometimes, when you're doing everything you know to be a good person, and it seems like life keeps throwing you curveball after curveball. Everytime something seems to be going right, there's a penny on the tracks of life that sends you ass over tea kettle into the bramble. (Yeah, feeling poetic today) And you look around and all those fucking bastards who care only about themselves and screw people over left and right, are getting all the cookies in a posh cabin on the Orient Express, waving at your ass on the side of the road from their velvet lined curtains. Damn, I hate them.

But anyway...yeah, days like that I just wanna sleep too. I wanna go to that place where I'm fucking She-Ra...six-pack abs, tight booty, bodacious comicbook-girly ta-tas...magickal demon fighter defending the world and having my way with loin-clothed oiled up muscle men, (who cook and clean my house while I'm out slaying wild vermissious kanids!)

Whoa...{look around room sheepishly} TMI...lol

Anyway...I'm sorry you're having such a sucky day, and I'm sorry that so many people have so little honour and self-respect. You help people out all the time, and you know that I've always said that "you are not the bank"...but I know that when you truly care about someone, you just want to see them do the best they can, and be happy. That is not a fault. Does it hurt when others don't try to live by the same rules, and take responsibility for, and take care of, their actions/obligations? Absolutely, but the failing is not in your character, it is in theirs. Don't let the bastards turn you into one of their mindless masses. You're better than that. It is what it is, and it does what it does. Lesson learned, now it's time to mourn it and move on. It is not powerful enough to control you or take you down.

And remember, my wuvvums, Some things in life are bad...they can really make you sad...some things will make you scream or curse....BUT...always look on the bright side of life..{whistle}

-the magick bombastic A to the Wizzle Y to the Nizzle