Friday, May 4, 2007

And once upon a midnight clear...

Today was payday. Could've been worse. I'm quite proud of myself for my ninja skills that I utilized on the last payday, which is why we're still okay today. I guess maybe money problems are just something that everyone has to deal with, and it's an all-the-time thing. I don't really know. But things are okay.

We've decided to let Schwans go, unless we specifically order something from them. I like it, they have really good food, and it's convenient, but it's not really conducive to saving money. I think I can either duplicate, or find alternatives for all the things I buy from them, for about 1/3 of the cost. We'll probably spend some time this weekend looking around to see if we can find stuff like that. And damnit, I'm out of peas. I need peas! Which tells me my sugar kick might finally be ending, if I'm craving vegetables again instead of cake. Yay!

On a completely different note: 'Chelle went and got me headphones. She knew that Ezzie once again ate mine, which left me with no headphones to use while I watch things on my computer, and so she called to check which kind I like, and she bought me headphones. I feel so loved. Come to think of it, the last thing I really *REALLY* wanted was the game guide for Oblivion, and my hetero life partner is who got me that too. I just didn't have the money for it, and so she bought it for me as a present :) Thank joo!

Our Xbox is being shipped back to the MS guys, who swear they'll fix it, or send us a different one. Either way, we'll be back up and running soon, and I can once again submerge myself in the crack that is xbox. Wheee. I missed being able to play, so I'll be happy when it's fixed.

Things are...honestly, things are going to be okay. I spent yesterday with 'Chelle, and it always makes me remember that just the two of us out BS'ing around is fun. We share so many of the same interests, and experiences, that it makes it very pleasant to just kick back together and babble about nothing. Danny and I are doing fine. Things are just kind of motoring along.

I have a project I'll be working on for the next couple of weeks. If it all pans out, then that might help us out money-wise too. But that's like, a long-term kind of thing, so I'm not expecting immediate profit or anything from it. It cost me 10 bucks to get the supplies to work on it, and I should have a good time screwing around assembling it. That's enough for me.

I'm still working my way through "Charmed", which is still entertaining me.

Kat is still doing incredibly well with her physical therapy, even though I'm not the one who is taking her anymore. I haven't had another seizure, but I've also been being exceeding cautious about what I do. I'm kind of sad that I can't be there cheering for her while she hits all the milestones as she does it, but I'd rather someone else takes her, than risk her being in a vehicle with me driving and us getting into some type of accident and injuring her worse. She has a tall enough hill to climb without getting into an accident because of me and my random seizure thing. I'm not willing to drive anybody right now, for safety's sake.

I'm planning on writing a long letter to my aunt, because I've developed an interest in my family geneaology. I know more or less where I come from and from whom, but it would be interesting to find out all the details. I'll probably be bugging Mom and Jack for answers to my questions too, so be prepared, guys. I'll try to hold off until you're moved and married first though :)

Things are going to be okay. No matter what, things are going to be okay. Or at least, that's how I feel right now.

No comments: