Thursday, May 3, 2007

Birthdays and other days

Today was 'Chelle's birthday, so we went out and did birthday-acceptable things. I hope she enjoyed her day, because you're supposed to like your birthday.

In other news, it seems like my mom's world is tumbling into chaos. And there isn't a whole lot that I can do to help put it to rights. I kind of hope that it will occur to her that if she lived here in town, she could handle all the work related crap that is currently driving her insane without trouble, because she'd be local. And that there are nursing homes that her mother-in-law could be moved to, because I know she would require assisted living. And that her trouble employee could be squelched if she was local too...and we have houses here too. Just a thought. (Hi, Mom). I guess I figure I could help more if I was more nearby, but I don't have any viable options for moving to where she is...so maybe they could move closer to where I am? And bring her mother-in-law too? 'Chelle pointed me toward a decent nursing home locally...

Danny's home from work now, so I'm going to go and do Danny-oriented stuff :) Catch everybody later. A more in-depth update on me when I have time.

Oh, and Charmed ROCKS!

No comments: