Sunday, May 6, 2007

Out comes the evil...

Yeah, maybe not. So tonight we are watching "The Prestige". It's pretty good, though a little slow. Neat take on the art of performer magicians.

And tomorrow I'll be spending doing a combination of things. I'll be sitting at home, waiting for a delivery. And doing laundry. And doing alterations on the clothes coming in the delivery. Loads of fun. Loads of something at any rate.

Pretty much all the electronics in my house seem to be taking a dump, one right after another. So far Danny's desktop PC, his Mac, his work laptop have all failed in one way or another. I'm starting to get a complex. Essentially every time that I touch something these days, I shoot sparks, or something zaps, and I'm thinking it has something to do with all the electronic disruptions. I've even tried to get rid of the excess energy, but nothing I've done seems to help.

It's heating up in Fresno again, so perhaps sometime soon, I'll be able to use the apartment pool instead of the gym pool. It doesn't seem to be holding steady for heat though, so I keep sticking to the heated pool.

This movie is very odd. It amounts to being Batman versus Wolverine. At least, the actors who play Batman and Wolverine. And they're both jerks in this film. Pretty entertaining nonetheless.

I'm going to go finish watching it, and possibly drink a bottle of milk, and then get some snuggles, because I've felt very odd and miserable all day, and I took it all out on Danny, even though honestly, I don't think he was intentionally trying to upset me.

And btw, Danny, I'm sorry I yelled, about the computers and the feeling stupid or whatever earlier. I'm going to believe you that you don't mean for it to end up coming across to me as me being stupid.

So yeah. Goodnight. I'll blog more tomorrow.

No comments: