Saturday, December 20, 2008

Coincidences, and stuff

It's waking up to a Monster, and plotting how best to decorate gingerbread men, and Gunbound, and giggling. It's Fettucine alfredo dishes, and kitteh kisses, and meows.

It's tasty Me'n'Eds pizza with Stewie, while we laugh and play Need for Speed, and make fun of each other. It's setting up Ubuntu on the linux box, and figuring out how to make it go, and discussing the mechanics of getting a switch to run both boxes from one monitor, until I have two.

And at the end of the day, it's a long hot shower, with my hair all clean and blown dry, and warm clean footie pajamas fresh out of the dryer. A big mug of hot cocoa, with freshly baked rolls, and iTunes playing softly in the background, with a blanket wrapped around me, and my Ezzie on my lap, while I play silly games, and slaughter big bad monsters until my eyes pop out of my head.

No comments: