Friday, September 14, 2007

Well haven't I been productive today?

Why, yes, yes I have. I woke up rather abruptly this morning, and went out and picked up spooky juice. Yay, spooky juice! Then came home, and sent Danny off to work.

So far today I have:

Cleaned the kitchen
Made italian chicken
Made bread
Picked up spooky juice
Received a FedEx delivery
Listened to a bunch of Mp3s
Blogged
Chatted on AIM
Chatted on Gtalk
Talked for like three hours on the phone to Kat
Taken a shower and shaved
Worried


For me? That's a lot. And it's not even 3:30. Sheesh.

Dunno what's up with that. So, not sure what's going on with me. And Danny found a somewhat entertaining website.It's a kind of comedic Dear John letter site.It's so funny.

No one has ever accused me of being altogether nice, and this just continues that trend. I've definitely been on a tangent this week. It's been a very strange week for me, and I need to wrap my head around it. I'm getting there. I wonder if Justin reads my blogs? I need to remember to ask him. Or if he does, he can simply tag me and volunteer that information, that will accomplish the same thing :)

I'll write more later, it smells like my bread is approaching done-ness.

Bye everybody.

No comments: