Saturday, September 15, 2007

Addendum

Guess I wasn't stood up. He was just running on his own personal time clock. I keep forgetting that since I tend to be on time, other people aren't. Meh. I guess I needed today. I needed the few hour stretch for us to clear the air and talk. And we did that, and now things will be whatever they're going to be. I'm watching 'Full Metal Jacket'. It's a good movie I guess. I owe Phillip one, which I'll get him for later. He agreed to watch a film of my choice to make up for me watching FMJ. I'll pick one at a later date.

I haven't decided what to make of things. I haven't decided what I'm going to make of a lot of things right now. Might have something to do with my new meds, though. I rather like my new meds. I'm rambling.

That was my addendum.

Goodnight internets.

No comments: