Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Midnight musings

I don't even know where to begin...

My brother has moved on. He's heading back up north, to the Portland/Seattle area again, back to his regular life. Things are trickling along here, doing whatever it is they're going to be doing for a while, and that's more or less as much as I'm willing to tag on here for a bit.

I've been enjoying Mona's company during her lunch breaks immensely lately, because it turns out I'm quite close to her work, and as a result during her hour long lunch, she has enough time to bop over and eat here. It's very pleasant and she is excellent company.

The neurological exam is all systems go, and all lights green. Things are looking up. I feel pretty good, actually, in a completely physical sense. I hope it continues. I'm back behind the wheel of my car, although I won't be doing much of it, because I do still want to continue conserving the gas. But it's nice to know I'm in control of it just the same.

We got the Saturn tagged, although we had to pay a late fee, because DMV sucks nuts, and while we notified them that we'd moved, they only updated Danny's license, not his registration tags. Idiots. But at least it's handled. So both cars are good for another year.

For those of you who are familiar with my random musings, I'm doing alright. I'm a little scattered, because I have a lot on my mind lately. Concerns for my friends, concerns for myself. As usual, things will be fine. I will be alright, as I always am. I appreciate the concern, and if I need you, rest assured, I'll ask for help. To those who have come flying to my rescue recently, thank you in ways I cannot begin to express. For those whose shoulders have been available to me to cry on, and whose arms have held me while I cried...I needed it. Even though I don't like admitting it. So thanks, because it's rare indeed for me to ask for help, and I'm both amazed and grateful to you for dropping everything and coming when I needed you most, and holding me when I needed nothing more. And asking nothing in return. I love you.

With that, I need to go and find something to eat, and spend some time with my sorely neglected cat, who thinks the sky is falling and his world is ending. Goodnight internets. Goodnight readers. Sleep well. Have happy dreams. Blessed be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, I am so glad that things r looking good and better physically. I hope that will always be so. =) Sara in AZ.