Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What doesn't kill me?

Must make me stronger. At this rate, I'll be the strongest person on the fucking planet.

For reference? Yes, I'm doing fine. Yes, I'll continue doing fine, in spite of all anyone's best efforts to the goddamned contrary. So all your twisted little manipulations to try and undermine my current state of happiness and how I'm doing? Failed. Complete fail. I've had to cut Danny from my life because I refuse to keep having to deal with the sanctimonious twisted self-serving bullshit routine, but in the end? It's how I'm doing, and my being able to keep things together that matter, and not anything else.

So you can take your bullshit stories, and your twisted lies, and do whatever you like with them. I don't need it, them, or anything else to do with you involved in my life. And it's costing me a lot, and that's just something I'll deal with. But if it means you're gone? Better that, than the constant influx of you being able to in any way effect any part of my life, or my happiness, mood, or anything else.

Kiss my ass you betraying, backstabbing, manipulating asshole.

I'll never understand the appeal there. I've done some shitty things in my day, but I've never kicked someone when they were down, for what appears to be the sheer joy of making their lives harder, or getting a lift by knowing they hurt. I've never intentionally talked trash on someone who wasn't doing any harm to me. And I sure as shit didn't go out of my way to take joy in someone else's pain.

I don't blame all my problems on someone else.

And I have *always* stepped up and apologized when I was wrong, and made an attempt to make amends.

Karma's a bitch, and someday you'll get yours.

No comments: