Thursday, July 17, 2008

The internets are misbehaving.

And I do not know why. More than half the links on my sidebar are not functioning currently. So either a: half of the internet (as far as I am concerned) is broken, which strikes me as very peculiar indeed, or my computer is broken. And I thought that it might be that Firefox has just updated, so I tried I.E., but it's doing the same damned thing, about half the fucking internets are broken. WTF, Joe? Give me back my internets!

Questionable Content, return to me! Hip Domestics, I need you! Livejournal! And seriously, a lot of the stuff I read is LJ based, their communities forums. And that seems to the crux right there, it's servers that are down, or so it would appear.

So I'm wondering if it will miraculously fix itself by tomorrow morning. I noticed the other day that ChaCha was down for hours, and so were about half a dozen other servers simultaneously. And I know that Sissa's 'net is down right now, as is half of Bakersfield, something about the *lines* seems to be going haywire.

Wonder if it's all inter-connected?

Points to ponder.

Yay for Google-based things?

No comments: