Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Minor updates and random decisions

Stupid neuro didn't fax the paperwork. Will be harassing him tomorrow. Need the paperwork. Argh. Lost four more pounds. Yay? Amusing, since I'm still doing nothing to actively cause it. But whatever. Am completely enrolled at FCC, with 12 units, and pending three more, if I can get into the other class I'm wait-listed for. We shall see. Waiting on a couple of responses from various things as well.

Kids came, kids left. Kids are back at home. Am back to working. Sprained my ankle, was wicked. Still somewhat messed up. Isn't broken, got x-rays. Love x-rays, much faster, less of a pain in the ass than an hour long MRI scan. Yay, x-rays. Still swollen like a bitch though.

Esbat's being pissy, like all the time. He'll just have to get over it. I refuse to allow my cat to be as completely neurotic as I am.

Unacceptable.

Oh, and I've decided that I am going to entertain myself for the month between now and when I start school by randomly just amusing myself each day, once a day. And that is my decision, and so shall it be! At least it's keeping me occupied And if you don't understand what I'm talking about, that's okay, as that amuses me as well. At least it's keeping me out of trouble, and giving me something to do that isn't stress myself sick or work.

So those are my basic updates.

Now I'm going to go dope myself into sleep, and then tomorrow I will be dragging work out of the pervert pond, whether they want to be fishes or not, because I need to fish! A certain amount of fishes need to hook onto my lure, because I deem it so, and thus, so shall it be. Wishcraft, for the win!

I wonder if I wish it so, if the other things I want will fall into my path? Hmm....

G'nite internets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never hurts to try with the wishing. =) If you'd like, I wish for your wishing to come true.

As for the daily amusement, go for it.

-hugs- for Crystal since I have to get back to work