Sunday, April 22, 2007

Updates

A week ago today, I had a seizure. The results are back from the MRI I had done. Everything seems to be fine. No new tumor growth, nothing. But that leaves me back at square one for trying to figure out exactly what happened. I have a couple of theories, but none of them are particularly happy. Obviously, something's broken, because if it wasn't, I wouldn't have had a seizure. Yeah, okay. Done with that line of thought for now.

In other news, we're house hunting. Which isn't particularly a lot of fun. Real estate prices are going down, but they still aren't "reasonable" price-wise. There's a bid being submitted on a place we like. We aren't completely sure we'll be able to be financed the way we want. It's a lot more complicated than I realized, this whole trying to purchase property thing. And I'm picky. It has to have specific minimum of bedrooms. Has to have a pool. Has to have several other things. Which all make finding the "perfect" place difficult. So we'll see.

Worst case scenario, we'll stay put in our apartment, and work on other ways of paying back the back taxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and know someone in AZ is thinking of u =) Sara