Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Daily blogging

It's been a rough couple of days. A lot of that is my own fault, and I can accept that. But it's still been a rough couple of days.

I am angry, that I had another seizure. Angry at myself. Angry at a few other people who contributed to the stress I've been under. Just angry in general, somewhat. I simply want to be healthy again. I don't want to have to worry that I'm broken again. And I hate myself for the fears and doubts and insecurities that rear up when things like this happen.

I'll be going in for a consult with my doctor, who won't actually be able to read the MRI films, but I have to go there are a starting point to get referrals out to everywhere else. It bugs, but there isn't much I can do about it.

After I see my baseline doc, I'll be going in to see a good Neurologist here in town. Among other things, I'll be having the full neuro workup done. Yay. It was so much fun last time, that I'm just *really* looking forward to it.

I don't know. I want to be nice and calm and serene, but I'm not. I'm angry, and feel like having a childish tantrum, even though I know that won't help anything.

And poor Danny is getting the shit end of the stick, because I don't know how to handle things. I used to be able to handle them, but I can't anymore.

And I'm so tired. Physically tired. Emotionally tired. I just feel beaten. Things were going well, and now they aren't anymore. Or maybe they still are, but it doesn't feel that way to me right now.

I'm so frustrated.

No comments: