Monday, April 2, 2007

Kat is an amazing human being

Danny and I have been working on getting Kat a laptop from Craigslist. And it's been an adventure, but not in a good way. We found two, actually. One guy wanted to trade for a PC desktop, but he has a whole group of people he's weeding through to decide who he wants to trade with in the end. And the second guy had what he claimed to be a flawless IBM thinkpad, but it had no Windows, so he was selling it at a steal of a price, which is great. But when we got it home, *after* Kat paid for it, I might add, the hard drive is corrupt, and we can't put Windows onto it. Which means that she won't get it tonight, even though we promised. And I fucking hate that. So, me being me, my solution was to simply give her my Macbook. She won't let me, even though she'd be well within her rights to, but she knows I love my Mac, so she won't let me. Which makes her pretty much an awesome understanding person. Which I'm grateful for. So, much love to Kat for being so compassionate.

No comments: