Friday, April 27, 2007

Karma for me

So today should have garnered some karma. Boot Barn called for Courtney today, I gathered that they're hiring, and are interested in employing her. So I cordially said she'd moved to a new apartment, and gave them her new contact information. Which, given that I had some stuff stolen that may or may not have been a result of her petty dramaqueen bullshit, I could just as easily have told them that she'd been arrested, or something else equally heinous. And I didn't. I was nice, and polite, and gave them the new info.

We won't be buying a house. At least, not anytime soon. We're going to have to do some serious overhauling of our finances, and things of that nature. And I'll never trust Danny's dad again. For the forseeable future, I want absolutely nothing to do with him. And for his sake, he better hope he doesn't call my house asking Danny to do *ANYTHING* for him anytime soon.

Things are actually looking up. Everything will be okay. The Tarot tells me so :P Yeah, yeah. I think Danny and I are probably going to be taking the weekend "off" as it were, and simply curling up in our corner and spending time with each other.

In other news, hey Melissa, if you have travelled over here from myspace to keep reading my blogstuffs, Danny said he saw you today out at lunch, and that the boys are adorable :) So, hi if you're reading this!

OK. I'm going to go and kick back, and have some weekend time.

No comments: