Thursday, April 19, 2007

This week has been....

long? Tiresome? Irritating? It's actually been all of those things. I am mostly frustrated right now. Danny will be picking up the films and the MRI report this afternoon for me, so I'll have it to read by the end of the day. And my doctor's office is fitting me in to see my primary tomorrow. And the woman on the phone's greeting to me? "You're the girl with brain cancer, right?" Fucking yay. Yes, I am the girl with brain cancer. And yes, I realize that it's not a common thing for them to see in the clinic, but christ almighty, did they have to make me feel even more paranoid? Especially seeing as how I've not seen the most recent results of my films?

I've been exhausted all week. Tomorrow is Friday, and I haven't really done anything at all since I had that seizure. It's taken four full days for me to walk without flinching from the leg cramps. I'm still sore, but it's finally easing off.

The Schwan's guy will be here sometime today, yay for groceries. And the water submersible MP3 player that I wanted will also be here sometime today. UPS tracking tells me that it's on the truck as I type. I'm looking forward to that.

We watched "Rocky Balboa" last night, from Netflix. The dialogue was horrible. The fight scenes were what they always are. It just wasn't very good. How disappointing.

Things aren't as warm and fuzzy as I keep claiming to everyone. My speech has been problematic all week. I've had a headache, and trouble concentrating too. My balance is off. And the more I worry about it, the worse it gets. And I can't seem to do anything at all to control it. So I'm all tucked back into my little personal bubble, trying to wait it out, but it's hard because I'd gotten so adjusted to taking normalcy for granted.

Sorry for the whining tone to this post. I just don't know what else to do.

No comments: