Wednesday, April 25, 2007

*Ahem*

Now let me preface this by saying that it isn't an accusation to anyone. There are several things missing from my apartment, and as a result, I'm having to notify the police department that they're missing. I have high-level narcotics that are prescribed to me, and anti-depressants, and I've got several bottles missing. Because of what they are, I had to notify both my doctor's office and the police. Yay. Fun. And because of all the trouble I've had lately, PD is cross-referencing anyone who might have had reason to cause trouble for me. Again, yay.

Everything is fine. Danny and I are both fine, nothing that's important to us personally is missing. The medications will be replaced. Fortunately, because I've taken them for so long, it's in my medical documentation that I don't have a history of abusing them, so when I report that I'm missing class four narcotics, I don't end up accused of just having taken them all at once or something.

Irritating, but nothing that's going to ruin my life.

In other news, Danny goes in tomorrow morning to take his CCNA exam, everybody wish him good luck! Not that I have any doubt he'll do just fine, because he always acts like he'll flunk with flying colors, and then comes back with great scores on tests. But he's worried, so everyone wish him good luck.

We've put in a bid on a house, to see if we can try to buy it. Wish us good luck in that endeavor if you have time. We're hopeful and scared at the same time. We really like the house, and it has all the things we would need in a house. We're excited. I have no idea how long the process will take, the whole bidding, getting accepted, escrow and stuff. I've never done anything like this before.

I'm dreading packing again. Packing blows. Every time we do it, it sucks every single time. But I bet unpacking into a house that's truly ours that has no landlord will be an absolutely amazing feeling.

Okay, so I'm going to go watch "Charmed" on DVD (still courtesy of 'Chelle), which I'm about halfway through the second season of. My older brother tells me I'm a bum, because I don't watch it obsessively until I'm finished with the series the way he does. Heh. I'm enjoying it. It's fluff, but it's amusing fluff.

A'ight, everybody take care. Oh, and if you're in Fresno, my friend Nathan's band Approaching Darkness will be playing May 7th at the Crossroads bar at Cedar & Shields. If you have time, or the inclination, go out and support him and his band. I believe it's a battle of the bands kind of competition. Ok, bye!

No comments: