Sunday, June 22, 2008

This amuses me.

Ephesians 4:26-27

"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.

This is the bible quote of the day on someone's facebook. That same person called me a homewrecking whore, and told me that they have no interest in being my friend (which is fine, I have no interest in being their friend either), but as I know that she is a Christian, and supposedly a whole-heartedly embracing Christian, ergo a good girl, it amuses me that she was willing to call me such names, as she in no way knows me. All I wanted was to make sure that a good friend of hers was doing fine, as she had been having some health problems. Nothing more complicated. But I got insulted, and called names.

So it amused me today to see such a bible quote of the day, and amused me further to remember the insults thrown by a good churchgoing Christian girl. And I laugh, quietly and to myself to think of the hypocrisy that is practiced so openly by such women (and I suppose men as well), who are willing to cast stones at me.

Just my thought for the afternoon.

Karma will get everyone in the end.

No comments: