Friday, June 6, 2008

blogging

I don't actually really have a lot to say, but I figured I should blog or people would continue to call. I'll be fine. I'm still working, I'm still alive, I'm still eating after a fashion. I'm sleeping. I'm attempting to finish putting the apartment back together, although that's getting to be slow going as I work around getting enough work done to make rent, etc. I'm logging in for work as often as I can manage to catch perverts in the pond. I'll be logged in quite a bit this weekend, as I know it's always busy during the weekends, yay!

Beyond that, as I told a couple of people who I spoke with yesterday, I need to go to the bank today and order checks, I need to pick some stuff up from Danny and drop off a couple bags of things for him to return to their owner, after that, I'll be hibernating. I'm shutting down the house phones, and my cells are both going to be more or less turned off for a bit unless it's actually an emergency. The only things I really have any interest in right now are putting things away in the apartment, and working. That's pretty much it.

It's nothing personal to anyone, and nobody did anything wrong, I just don't really want to see anybody right now, and I don't feel like being particularly social. I'll come back out of my hole in a while. No worries.

Catch everybody later.

C

No comments: