Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sick

I've been viciously sick today, which has kind of sucked. I'll be working tonight either way, because I have a quota I need to meet. And I'll be running around tomorrow to take 'Chelle on some errands, and then I'll probably be tied to my computer for the rest of the weekend, to hit the quota for the 21st. Aside from running to the bathroom, that's about all I plan to be doing all weekend, is sitting in front of my computer. Sorry I'm being so boring.

I'll be venting about a few things having to do with Phil and why the blog/myspace/facebook have all been locked down, and why everyone is now invitation only onto the blog, but right now I both feel so lousy and am so miserable, I just don't feel like it.

In other news:

All the labwork that the doctor ran, all 9 tubes of blood are back. And except for my cholesterol being three points high? Everything else came back smashingly good. Which is awesome...but still doesn't tell me what the hell is wrong with me. I haven't had lab work that good in years, honestly. And so now I just don't know what to think.

I don't want to be pregnant. I wake up every single morning, hoping that my cycle will start, and that will completely nix any possibility. Every. Single. Morning. And it sucks. It sucks partly because a couple of months ago, I would have been okay with it, and the fact that now the entire idea makes me sad and depressed, and completely unhappy is definitely not a good thing, and I don't have any control over anything.

Trinette's vote goes to stress, and I know it. Melissa is all about the babies, and so she always thinks a baby is a good thing. I honestly just want to have my cycle start so that it can't be a possibility, and then everything can be normal, and nothing will matter. I'd rather be sick and crazy than have the possibility.

Trinette is making me miso rice soup, because at the moment she's pretty sure I can keep that down, since my stomach has been roiling all day. She luvs me :) Thank you Trin :) I will drink my soup and be happy, even though that tuna stuff smells really good. I know if I throw it up, it will be the bad, and I have NO desire to throw up milk-based anything. Slurpees for the win. She was soooo right about the slurpees.

OK, back to laying down and concentrating on the not being sick.

Buhbye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Crys. Hope you feel better soon and -hugs- from all of us.