Sunday, May 11, 2008

chicken satay and frustration

The chicken satay was good. I'm probably spelling that wrong, but it was good just the same. The frustration is not so good. Joy skipped town, I still don't know precisely why. But I was storing some stuff over at her place, and when I mentioned she had left town, and that the stuff was stored there, Trinette, without realizing that it was going to freak me out, said that Joy had destroyed the stuff that was stored there. Queue the meltdown. I'm in the process of trying to reach Mollo and/or Beau, because there's no way of knowing if Joy was just full of shit, or if she was on a bender at the time or what. I messaged her mom, and Mollo, but there's simply no way to know. And I was so freaked out that my speech went out immediately.

God that's frustrating.

I won't know much of anything for a couple of days at least. Oh, well. And it's just one of those things, if it's already gone, there wouldn't be much I can do about it either way. It was only a couple of boxes, and I should and am bracing myself that it's already gone. If it's there, I am fairly sure Beau won't mess with it. If they're still at the same house, I'll go by and talk to him.

Subject change. The job is still going well. I need to put more hours in, and I know this, but overall, it's going well. Trying to figure out the busy times is the hardest part of it, but when it *is* busy, whoo baby. I can slam out a lot of messages in quite a short time-span. So overall, it looks like it'll work out well for me.

I just need to figure out what times work best for me personally. Once I have that down, I should be good to go. I'm not sure what I want to figure out, exactly, but I'm sure I'll get the hang out of output, and then I'll be allright.

I talked to Mom and Dana for Mother's Day. Well, a great many other people as well, but you get the idea. I managed to get my new cell phone set up with the correct custom ringtones, and so that's fixed now. Stupid cell phone actually was broken, and I have the new one now, and it works. It should stop dropping calls now too. I have the Cingular phone back now too, so I can chat with NV again now, when I'm not so swamped working or running amok around town doing doctor oriented crap that I can see straight.

Do you ever get the feeling that you're just going insane, and that you're supremely busy, but it seems as though you shouldn't be, all the time? Because that's how I feel, a lot of the time lately. I'm exhausted, all the time, and I feel constantly run down and crazy. I hate it. But at least I'm surviving, and managing.

Things will get better, I'm sure of it.

In the meantime, I just keep going.

What choice do I have?

1 comment:

The Baroness Von SmartyPants said...

Chicken satay is my absolute favorite meat on a stick. Trinette makes this herself??? Please to be giving me the recipe? Wholefoods hasn't had it in the butchery for a long time and I'm in withdrawls. (shake, twitch)