Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wow. There were other candidates.

Besides McCain and Obama. I knew that, actually. But the fact that someone I used to know might actually have voted for one of them, absolutely amazes me.

I wouldn't have wanted to see Palin in the White House. The idea turns my stomach. But Alan Keyes *Really*??? Seriously? A bible-toting, gay-bashing, let's abolish abortion asshole? Someone actually voted for *that*??

*WHY*??????

I have apparently no taste other than the ability to ascertain what the ice cream flavor is, obviously. Thank whatever the reigning deity of the day is, that the likes of Alan Keyes won't ever make it into a position of power in this country. WTF were you thinking, dude?
Vote your conscience my ass. And let me guess, you voted for him, *and* managed to vote "No on 8" at the same time? Because *that* makes sense, right?

No comments: