Friday, November 28, 2008

Tell me, while she's touching you, just by mistake, accidentally do you say my name?

Damn. This isn't directed at anybody, it's simply because of the song in the background. So I just rolled back into town from Bakersfield, after having met the, as Sissy puts it "hot Jewish boys" who were down from Seattle. They're actually still in Los Angeles, visiting their families, and will be staying at my apartment either tonight, or tomorrow, before they head back home.

It wasn't until Sis and I were in the car, driving back towards home, when she pointed out what I had, being the oblivious ass that I tend to be, missed. Jer looks like Phil. Which is why I spent three days being a complete bitch. He also tends to *act* like Phil, and sets the same sparks off me that he does. It didn't help that he has the same body build, etc, which I honestly hadn't picked up on. I simply was an ass. Go, me.

Nothing new there. If it hadn't been pointed out to me, I wouldn't have caught it at all, and would have continued on my happy oblivious way, and been an idiot permanently. At least I can apologize. Anyhow. Such was my week.

There should be turkey available shortly. Yippee. My OCD is going crazy, as I attacked my front hall closet, and ended up dismantling the whole thing, trying to find a Pearlcorder for my mom, which I did actually locate. So there is that. Didn't find my Latin books, though, so they must be in the Carl boxes, which means I'm going to need to go through all the Carl boxes before I *ship* the Carl boxes, la la la la la la.

I'm feeling a little wired. Dunno why. Need to repack some of these boxes of his stuff before it's safe to send out either way, so it's just as well that I had a chance to see what was in there. I hung up stockings on the wall. And put a santa hat on Ezzie's scratching post. He shot me the dirtiest look I think I've ever seen. I'm sure he'll survive. Maybe I'll give him turkey and earn his respect back.

I've become spoiled by the Mac and my new computer. I dislike using slower machines now, having learned what a good strong machine is capable of.

On a different tangent. I want a hug.

That is...all for right now.

Latez, intarwebs.

No comments: